Random Post On Random Day

Assalamualaikum!

Why my previous posts were so skema and formal sangat hahaha rasa macam baca someone's biography pun ada.

So I decided to be more sempoi. Haaa easy for people to read (eventho takde orang baca).
And easy for me to write.
Tak payahlah tunggu few days create ayat sedap sedap baru update haha.

Nak cakap pasal apa eh today hmm lemme think first ...

After 1 hour ...
Type. Delete. Type. Delete.

Haha I never thought nak tulis apa pun kena fikir berjam-jam like this.
Talk about my current condition jelah senang.

Apparently I'm a penganggur and will still be a penganggur until september (oh god lamanya).
Preparing myself for interviews bla bla and trying hard paksa Ummi (my best friend) to go out with me, and jenjalan area melaka.

Haritu which was last week I went out with Ummi.
Just hanging around together, cerita problems and life well dah lama tak jumpa lah katakan.
Sambil sambil tu guess what?! Ummi and I bertemankan phone and Waze app pergi cari sawah!
Hahaha pelikkan tetiba cari sawah.

Yesss we did that. Cari sawah jauh gila and we spent almost 2 hours kottt, siap pergi about 30km from our hometown only to find sawah haha.
But unfortunately, tak jumpa sawah langsung.
Luckily we have Waze and I already set it to places I wanna go so alhamdulillah selamat pergi and selamat sampai.

Oh act we found sawah. Siap ada electric cable yg ala-ala eiffel tower tu, memang lawa lah if ambil gambar tapi..
Hmm tak tahu how to get there, yelah jalan dalam kampung orang takut pula if tetiba sesat ke apa.

Dengan rasa hampa, we went back to our hometown.
Dropped by at AEON lama, went to Secret Recipe and had a piece of cake.
Okay lah tu at least dapat cake to comfort ourselves. Sobsob

Can't wait to plan another outing with Ummi yeayyy.
Byebye! 

Comments

  1. so akhirnya dpt x jmp sawah? Kat kuala selangor ni byk jgk kawasan2 sawah.. dgr cerita cantik2 belaka..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cara Membuat Gam Kanji

Experience Studying In International Medical University, IMU

4D3N Krabi Budget Trip (Less Than RM700!) - Itinerary & Expenses